Webinar 1: ALS in 2015: Up to the Challenge
- What is ALS
- The history of ALS research
- Putting the puzzle pieces together
- Treatment is a matter of when, not if
October 21, 2015 12:00pm Atlantic Time February 17, 2016 12:00pm Eastern time June 22, 2016 12:00pm Pacific Time
Webinar 2: Clinical Trials in ALS: Setting Up for Success
- What is a clinical trial and what is the process?
- Current experimental therapeutics in clinical trial for ALS
- How to determine what's real and what's not
- Canadian ALS research network (CALS) and Canadian Neuromuscular Disease Registry (CNDR)
November 18, 2015 12:00pm Eastern Time March 16, 2016 12:00pm Pacific time July 20, 2016 12:00pm Atlantic Time
Webinar 3: Canadian ALS Research; World Class Impact
- Who is the Canadian ALS research community?
- What impact are Canadian researchers having on the global effort to finding treatments?
- Some exciting Canadian projects in ALS
- What about international collaboration?
December 23, 2015 12:00pm Pacific Time April 20, 2016 12:00pm Atlantic time August 24, 2016 12:00pm Eastern Time
Webinar 4: ALS Canada Research Program: Investing with a Vision
- ALS Canada's vision and the concept of translational research
- ALS Canada Grants and Awards
- ALS Canada Research Forum
- How else does ALS Canada use donor money to support excellence?
January 20, 2016 12:00pm AtlanticTime May 18, 2016 12:00pm Eastern time September 21, 2016 12:00pm Pacific Time
Register today! If you need help registering, please contact Vanessa Blount.
The ALS Canada Research Program aims to accelerate research impact through a comprehensive national program focused on translating scientific discoveries into treatments for ALS, and fostering Canada’s strong and networked ALS research community to build capacity and collaboration. Support for the ALS Canada Research Program is made possible by the generosity of donors and the ALS Societies across Canada.