My Daughter Has ALS
A Father’s Journey
Peter M. Sharman
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Table of Contents
2) Our Daughter Carol
3) ALS and the ALS Society of Canada
4) Carol’s Diagnosis and How She is Today
5) What I Know but Don’t See Daily
6) My Thoughts After 4 Years Since Diagnosis 7) Her ALS Society Activity Today
8) Family and Friends
9) Fundraising and Government Support
11) What Can I Do for Her Now?
Dad spent months writing a paper on a father's perspective on having a daughter living with ALS. We would love to share it with you, click on the button below to read the online copy or feel free to download.
Carol Jean Skinner (née Sharman)